June 7, 2011

Tutorial: Background on Sidebar's Title

Assalamualaikum wbt,

Today is my birthday. Instead of yall giving me gifts, I'm gonna be the one to do that. I'll teach you how to put backgrounds on your sidebar's title. Here it goes.....

1. Dashboard -> Design -> Edit HTML
2. Find this code --> h2{ (use CTRL+F )
3. Now delete the codes below the previos code. Don't delete all. Make sure you know what you're deleting.
4. Now replace them with this new code.

margin:1.5em 0 .75em;
text-align: center;
font-size:95%;
line-height: 1.4em;
text-transform:uppercase;
letter-spacing:.2em;
color;#FB0123;
-moz-border-radius: 40px 10px;
border-radius: 40px 10px;
background:url('BG URL')
}

5. Red : You can change if you want to. You can find the codes here.
6. Green : Use your own background's link.
7. Click Preview to see how it looks. If you're pleased with the result, click Save Template.

I hope this will help. I don't know how else to explain. Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ Mind your words. I ain't dealing with rude people. ~